I have a lot of pelvic pain?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: C a gynecologist
Whether female or male, the question is too general to even guess.
I'll take the rest of 400 characters to mention 2 key principles of medicine. For the knowledgable experienced doc, the DX or next specific step is in the doc's questions & and patient's answers. Second, pain is subjective for that one pt, it is otherwise unmeasurable, except within the docs mind that is listening and seeing pt.

In brief: C a gynecologist
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Need more info
Pelvic pain can be from infection, inflammation, uterine tumors, endometriosis, ovarian lesions, prolapse, or trauma (among other things).
Without more information it's difficult to help. See your gyn & a thorough history, exam, and possibly ultrasound may help diagnose the cause of your pain. Other causes involve bladder, bowel, nerve endings, or vascular abnormalities or even pregnancy.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Peter Kurzweil