I have a very loud ring on my ear and are not starting to feel pressure ?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Ear ringing

Did the ringing start suddenly/recently? Are both ears affected or only one? Are you exposed/have you been exposed to loud noise on the job or when listening to music? Do you shoot firearms? Has your hearing been affected? See you fp for evaluation.
May send you to audiologist or neurologist for further workup. Wear hearing protection when using equipment like lawn mowers. Keep music—>.

In brief: Ear ringing

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
—> at moderate level (if you can't hear others around you or they can hear music from your earbuds, it's too loud). Wear protection if using firearms.
Dr. Eric Weisman