What happens if your diagnosed with cervical cancer while pregnant? What will they do next?

It depends. The answer to your question is not simple. It depends on how advancned the cancer is and how far along in your pregnancy you are. Since cervical cancer is usually a very slow growing cancer, most women can continue their pregnancy and have the cancer taken care of after childbirth. You need to talk to your doctor about your specific problems.
It depends. If the cancer is an early stage, it is possible to delay treatment until after delivery. This can be done by procedures, like cone biopsy. It might be possible to treat the lesion while pregnant if it is not advenced, but it can result in premature delivery. If it is very advanced, the pregnancy might need to be terminated and hysterectomy performed. It is best to see your doctor to be sure.