I woke up this morning. And I can't hear out of my right ear and all I hear is a loud beeeeeeeep in my head and wont stop.?

Dr. David Mann
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sudden hearing loss

A sudden hearing loss like this needs to be checked by ENT within a few days.
It is possible that a blockage with wax or infection could cause this. It is also [possible that this is a sudden loss in the nerve or inner ear. Failure to treat this type of loss very quickly can result in permanent loss. Dont assume that this hearing loss is something simple.

In brief: Sudden hearing loss

Dr. David Mann
Dr. David Mann
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Need exam

A medical practitioner should have a look.
It could be fluid behind the ear drum. It might not be an infection. It might be a small, pea sized, foreign body like an insect. I once found a small toy soldier a grandchild had slipped into the ear of his grandfather. I've also pulled insects out. It could just be a clogged eustachian tube that drains fluid from behind the drum to the throat.

In brief: Need exam

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch