I took 100mg of Clomid (clomiphene) for three days, been having bad headaches, can I finish these last two days with 50mg? Also took Clomid (clomiphene) for two months 50mg.

Yes, however. Clomid (clomiphene) can cause side effects at higher doses. You may be very sensitive to 100 mg. It is important to tell your physician about your symptoms. You might not be able to continue taking the higher dose. You should find out if you ovualte on 50 mg. If you do, increasing the dose is not needed. If you do not ovulate you need to talk to your infertility specialist about other options for ovulation med.
Yes. Headache is a common side effect from clomid. It is ok to take tylenol (acetaminophen) with clomid. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Talk to your fertility specialist about alternatives to clomid.