I have frequent urination, muscle aches, a dry throat and a stuffy nose with headaches. What is causing this?

You need to have eva. You need to have an evaluation. We don't have much information. Your physician will need to do testing, maybe imaging, blood tests, etc.
Viral. These symptoms are consistent with a viral upper respiratory tract infection and it is not unusual to have an associated irritation or even infection of the urinary bladder at the same time. The viral infection should clear after several days and drinking cranberry juice may help your bladder symptoms.Take Tylenol (acetaminophen). See your physician if burning on urination,fever,chills,sweats and heavy cough occu.