I'm on the Depo-Provera shot but I've been having slight movements in my stomach I can see them when I'm laying down and feel them to I've been very tired ?

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica

In brief: Depo

How long have you been on depo? If this is not your first shot, the likelihood of pregnancy is very low.
In addition a preg test is done in the office prior to receiving the shot. The "movements" you are seeing are most likely food and gas as it moves through your colon. If you believe a pregnancy is possible then please do a pregnancy test and you will know.

In brief: Depo

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Dr. Adam Smith