My half sister has a curved spine. Could I get that from her? We share the same dad.

Dr. Chintan Sampat
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Maybe

All forms of scoliosis and kyphosis (2 different forms of a curved spine) have some genetic component.
There is some increased chance of you getting the same problem. It depends on the exact diagnosis that your half sister has as well as your age, etc. If you are concerned, discuss it with your medical doctor.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Andrew Oswari

In brief: Maybe

You could but that doesn't mean it's bad.
Depending on the degree of the curve, most often, nothing has to be done. Many people have curved spines and have no problems whatsoever.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Arnon Rubin