Burning mouth syndrome wrecked my my mouth. Teeth are crumbling and have an infection with pus. Multiple sites. On cipro (ciprofloxacin). Is this an appropriate drug?

Burning mouth syndro. Burning mouth syndrome does not cause crumbling teeth or gum infections. Dry mouth due to lack or loss of saliva can cause rampant decay if there is poor oral hygiene. Infections with pus sounds like gum disease, but may be due to a systemic disease. Cipro is not known as a treatment for burning mouth or gum disease. You need to coordinate treatment between your dentist and physician.
Maybe. Burning mouth syndrome is not often associated purulent (pus) oral infections and deteriorating teeth. Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is a useful antibiotic, but your use of antibiotics is better guided by bacterial cultures. A multi-disciplinary approach with several specialists guided by your primary physician, or a referral to a tertiary teaching medical center would seem advisable considering the severity.
2 separate problems. In fact, you have 2 separate problems and they need to be addressed separately. 1. Burning mouth syndrome, see a neurologist. 2. Teeth problems, see a dentist.
Who is treating you? Are you currently being treated for your dental problems and the burning mouth syndrome? Who prescribed the cipro (ciprofloxacin)? Start with your dentist to determine which teeth can be saved and which need extraction. As the hopeless teeth are removed, you will start to feel better.