Are there signs of brain anueryism?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology
In brief: Aneurysm signs
Yes, they depend on the location of the aneurysm.
It may put pressure on different structures and affect vision or pupil size, or it may have a momentary leak (sentinel bleed) and cause an abrupt and very bad headache. It can also cause a variety of other symptoms, depending on location. New or unusual neurologic symptoms or an abrupt severe headache deserve a visit to the emergency room.

In brief: Aneurysm signs
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Marc Bloom
Anesthesiology
In brief: Severe Headache
The classic symptom is "the worst headache of my life.
" sometimes other symptoms like vision changes or blackout may occur. The only way to be sure the problem is an aneurysm in an angiogram; a special xray of the brain using contrast dye.

In brief: Severe Headache
Dr. Marc Bloom
Dr. Marc Bloom
Dr. Eric Weisman