My body very black how can came white?

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: It is normal for you

The dark skin is genetically decided.
It protects one from Direct sun rays. Especially if one is living in Tropical countries/area. Skin cancer like Melanoma,Basal and Squamous Cell CA can happen because of low protection from Melanin Pigment. These Pig, nakes one dark.You are being protected for this as you live in Malaysia.

In brief: It is normal for you

The dark skin is genetically decided.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: Why

i know a lot of white people trying very hard to become darker through Tanning so regardless if you are whit or black or Asian simply be proud of who you are and do not try to change .
what make us better human being is not what is the color of our skin but our character and what is in our hearts and to answer your question no there is nothing in my knowledge that available now to change skin color

In brief: Why

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Cindy Juster