How can I increase my breast size without surgery?

Not recommended. Gaining weight is usually not a desirable way to increase breast size. Injectable fillers exist however are more difficult to predict outcome. Direct silicone injections are dangerous. I would discuss this with a plastic surgeon that is board certified in plastic surgery.
Not likely. This is not likely to happen. I wound say to try toning the muscles of the chest so that they push out breast and improve body posture with shoulders pulled back. Otherwise enjoy what you were given. Nothing beats natural!