My heart PVCs have started to get worse as I'm walking. But the cardiologist still can't find anything wrong with my heart. Still anxiety?

On and on, until. Chronic Anxiety has a lot of staying power. It hangs on, even discovers new ways to bother you until you learn ways to avoid, reduce and manage it. Acute anxiety is functional - it's our species response to immediate threat. Chronic may be meaningless - it's just there. CBT therapy is very effective if you find a therapist you trust and work at learning. It's a good value for better living! Best!