I try to eat healthy, to exercise, but I have a dependence on sweets.What can I do to get rid of it, knowing that I have a great intellectual work?

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Protein

Often sugar craving is hiding a protein inadequacy.
Try eating healthy protein and observe your cravings decline.

In brief: Protein

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not sure what you

Mean by a 'great intellectual work, ' but craving for sweets or for carbs is extremely common, because these substances increase endorphins, Dopamine and other rewarding neurotransmitters.
You need to find other things to replace that induced "high, " and exercise and sensible diet would be where i would start. A weight control physician/dietician can help you plan a better way of eating.

In brief: Not sure what you

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine