Reoccurring sinus pressure (no congestion or headaches) but causes dizziness. No infection. Tried antihistamine and Sudafed to no avail. Suggestions?

Sinus. Sometimes when over the counter medicines don't work, a nasal steroid spray such as Flonase or Nasonex (mometasone) will. If you can't get to your doctor for a prescription, try nasal saline spray. Make sure to tip your head forward after spraying so the solution gets to your sinuses. If dizziness persists, see your doctor to evaluate for inner ear disease.