I have wide feet and a bunionette. My feet do not seem to fit normal or even wide sized shoes, what can I do?

In brief: Surgery works well
The best surgery for a bunionette or taillor's bunion is not only removing the excess bone at the 5th metatarsal head but also repositioning the fifth metatarsal inward toward the center of the foot.
The forefoot becomes narrower this is called an osteotomy..... One of my favorite procedures because the results are so rewarding.

In brief: Surgery works well
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
In brief: Surgery?
Have you gone to a shoe cobbler to have your shoes stretched? Usually a cobbler has some tools to help stretch out shoes in the key areas where you might have tightness from the shoes.
Otherwise i would suggest you see a podiatrist or foot and ankle surgeon to discuss your surgical options.

In brief: Surgery?
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. David Moats
Podiatry
In brief: Conservative
Conservative care includes having your shoes stretched at a shoe repair shop and wearing gel pads.
Surgical removal of the bunionette is a consideration if conservative care fails.

In brief: Conservative
Dr. David Moats
Dr. David Moats
Dr. Adam Smith