I have a brain tumor with epilepsy and it was cause by a car accident 2 year ago. I been having alot of headaches with dizziness and weakness.

Brain tumor epilepsy. When is your next appointment with your neurologist? Sounds like you need to be seen very soon. If your weakness involves less muscle strength instead of just fatigue, it is more urgent. If your dizziness is vertigo, the world spinning around you, it would be best to be seen ASAP to have neural imaging in the ER. Have someone drive you or call 911. Do not drive, please.