Could be 2 weeks preg. Having dizzy spells, extreme fatigue, headaches, mild cramps, basically PMS symptoms but it's too early. Could this be preg?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Possible

If it's too early for PMS, it's clearly too early for a test.
Your ovulation seems to have been longer ago than I'd have thought by a bit - But if you had unprotected sex near that event it certainly is possible. If you want this - good. If not, ALWAYS use protection. Also, think about STDs and condom protection. Take care - best!

In brief: Possible

Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Pregnancy test

If your period is 2 weeks late you should have a positive pregnancy test if you ARE pregnant.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Vicken Poochikian