Does an STD test or pap smear test for HIV/aids?

Not necessarily. A specific HIV test has to be ordered by the doctor. Usually the doctor will inform the patient (or ask permission) before doing an HIV test, so if there was no discussion about it, most likely the test wasn't done. OTOH, everyone tested for STDs should also be tested for HIV, but different doctors and clinics have different policies, however. Call the office and ask directly.
No. Only a blood test can confirm the presence of HIV and it usually takes about 3 months after the exposure to become positive although some newer test can diagnose HIV in weeks.