My nose is very stuffed and I have asthma and my voice feels hoarse and im kind of having a hard time breathing. What should I do?

Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Seek help....

Shortness of breath is a serious symptom and requires evaluation and treatment.
If your symptoms are severe or worsening, go to the er for emergent evaluation and treatment. Asthma exacerbation can be life-threatening so seek help asap.

In brief: Seek help....

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: See below

This sounds like your allergies and asthma are flaring up.
You should use your rescue inhale, albuterol. Take an allergy medication, allegra, zyrtec, or claritin (loratadine). And if the albuterol does not hepl your breathing difficulty, see your doctor. Ignoer the answer from dr derrick lonsdale!

In brief: See below

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: ??diet

This sounds strange, i know, but your nasal congestion, asthma and hoarsenes are all related to exaggerated reflexes controlled by the lower part of the brain.
This part of the brain is extremely sensitive to poor oxygen metabolism and strangely enough, it causes increased unnecessary reflexes. The probability is that you need to check diet. See my blog "oxygen, the spark of life" you can google.

In brief: ??diet

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Ridiculous answer!!! This is allergies and a possible asthma attack. I hope you have good malpractice insurance. This kind of advice is going to kill somebody!!!!
Dr. Cindy Juster