I have developed painful clusters of veins in the vaginal area. I had my 3rd child one yr. Ago. What is causing this and what can I do?

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Pelvic congestion
This is different than traditional varicose veins.
The pelvic varicositues sometimes come from reflux in the ovarian veins. There are a number of techniques that are endovascular that may be of benefit to you. See a vascular surgeon that has a special interest in pelvic congestion syndrome.

In brief: Pelvic congestion
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Thomas Riney
In brief: Vericose veins?
Often after pregnancy a woman may have enlarged veins that can be uncomfortable, ask you gynecologist to take a look to make sure this is the cause.
Treatment is availiable.

In brief: Vericose veins?
Treatment is availiable.
Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Jonathan Jassey