Are warts on lips common I got all 3 vaccines. Bc I had a white head popped it and now I have a red/nude looking pimple where it was. ?

Dr. Michelle Chambers
Dermatology

In brief: Lip warts

Usually when warts don't drain so it I is most likely some other inflammatory process.
If it's clear fluid it could be a cold sore type lesion.

In brief: Lip warts

Dr. Michelle Chambers
Dr. Michelle Chambers
Dr. Melissa Gowans

In brief: Warts

First - the HPV vaccine only offers protection towards the 2-4 types of HPV virus that have a high risk of causing cervical cancer.
There are over a hundred of subtypes that can cause warts. The new spot on your lip, may or may not be a wart. Leave it alone and get a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to take a look. They can offer ways to get it removed with no to minimal scarring. Good luck!

In brief: Warts

Dr. Melissa Gowans
Dr. Melissa Gowans
Dr. Shontae Buffington