I have like a acne near my vagina area is that normal for a heaver person I also get it on my inner thighs what could it be?

Dr. Ram Kalus
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Your diagnosis

You probably have hidradenitiis suppurative, a fancy medical term for an infection of the apocrine sweat glands that can occur under the arms, the chest, and in the groin areas.
This can usually be controlled with antibiotics but may need surgery in sever cases. It is more prevalent in smokers. You should be evaluated by your internist, dermatologist, gynecologist, or surgeon.

In brief: Your diagnosis

Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Barry Resnik
Dermatology

In brief: ACNE IN GROIN

You are most likely describing folliculitis, inflammation around hair follicles.
They look like acne and are treated much the same, with antibiotics both on the skin and by mouth, to decrease inflammation, not to kill bacteria.

In brief: ACNE IN GROIN

Dr. Barry Resnik
Dr. Barry Resnik
Dr. Adam Smith