Roaring in my ear. Sometimes with dizziness and nausea. Allergies? No menieres I been tested.

Dr. David Mann
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Get second opinion
Roaring in the ear plus dizziness is very suggestive for menieres.
There is no definitive test for menieres. The diagnosis is based on detailed history and testing. Would recommend you get a second opinion with an otologist. This is an otolaryngologist who sub-specializes in ear disorders. Note- even if you have had previous normal testing, repeat testing may be different.

In brief: Get second opinion
Dr. David Mann
Dr. David Mann
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dentistry
In brief: May be tinnitis
This is a situation where you have ringing and/or noises in your ears.
It also is a disruption of your hearing and can be determined with a routine hearing test. Please call an ear nose and throat physician specialist.

In brief: May be tinnitis
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dr. Martin Hirsch
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine