What is the best way to get pregnant? Been trying for two years and still no luck?

Seek medical help. Two years is a long time and the answer to your question can be many different things. You should seek the help of an obstetrician or a fertility specialist and begin to investigate adn see what is going on.
See a GYN MD. There is no best way to get pregnant if you have been having unprotected intercourse x 2 years without getting pregnant. You need to find out why, by having your partner get a sperm analysis, and you seeing a gyn/infertility md specialist.