Doctors have all been rude anymore and will not prescribe me Vicoprofen (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) I've taken many years for my Lupus and Fibromyalgia in TX, what can I do?

Hydrocodone. is not recommended for non cancer pain with perhaps the exception of some cases of neuropathy. The American Academy of Neurology just issued a statement to that effect. More people have died from narcotic overdose from prescriptions in the past 10 years than died in the Vietnam War. Fibromyalgia has never been an indication for narcotic use. If you have neuropathy from SLE you may qualify for Tx.
Natural therapies. Female with fibromyalgia questions pain relief absent long term opioid use. Pain from painful chronic spasm of deconditioned muscles requires aquatherapy, trigger point therapy, yoga, massage, perhaps cannabis, biofeedback, and sacroiliac joint belt. Herbal hops, acupuncture, and meditation might be useful. Model the therapeutic regimen of the survivors, who have publish books on the cure.