My pinky toe has been numb for 2 weeks. Could it be from my Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) medication? If so, would I have to stop taking it?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: No, not Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)
Toe numbness is not an expected effect from any stimulant.
Much more likely to be related to shoes or something else that happened to you right around the time the numbness started. If it truly numb and staying that way, i suggest you go in to your doctor to have it examined. Numbness of this type is almost always due to circulation problems or mild nerve damage.

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
In brief: When did it start
Did the numbness in your toe start at the same time you started to take your medication? Have you told your doctor who prescribed this medicine these symptoms?

In brief: When did it start
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa