I developed RA and Fibro after Cervical Spine fusion with implants. C 5-7. I believe I have allergic autoimmune disease. Can that be reversed?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: Fibromyalgia

is probably not an auto-immune disorder. You can discuss the natural history of sero-positive arthritis with a rheumatologist.
Silicon implants can cause major problems, and there is a whole branch of science that has sprung up around induced auto-immune conditions with surgical implantation. Treatments are many and the rheumatologist knows more than anyone else what to do about this.

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman