My daughter went to sleep fine then this morning she woke up With a swollen eye help?

Examine the eye. This is usually one of 3 things.A bug bite to the outer aspect of the eye lids or upper cheek, A foreign body in the eye, or pinkeye. Rarely it can be the first stage of an infection in the soft tissues of the eyelids or eye socket. If you need to see the kids doc to be sure.
Dependent edema. This is probably dependent edema, meaning that she had her head in a position that allowed fluid to collect on the eyelid area. This is not uncommon in children especially if they have a side preference. Look for resolution within 24 hours. If there is a bug bite, scratch or lesion or if she can not move her eyeball you should seek medical attention.