I went to an ENT doctor to show him my blood spots on tongue, and he said I also have those inside my nose. What to do? What tests do I need?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Spots or vessels
Blood spots or fragile blood vessels? Bleeding anywhere else? History of bad nosebleeds in you or family? Did ENT advise/suggest/order any blood tests, clotting tests, etc? Did ENT suggest you see medical doc, or hematologist (blood specialist)? Did ENT say you have increased abnormal blood vessels (osler-weber-rendu syndrome, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasias) in nose or mouth, or elsewhere?

In brief: Spots or vessels
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: Puzzled??
Why are you asking those questions on the internet? What did your ENT doctor say it was and what you need to do about it, if anything? Did you ask? I'm puzzled.
If you asked and didn't get answers to your questions, ask again or go to another doctor.

In brief: Puzzled??
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry
In brief: Blood spots??
"blood spots" is not a medical/dental diagnosis but rather a descriptive term that can be applied to many disorders in dermatology and dentistry, sight unseen, we can be if little help in this forum. A photograph would be beneficial to achieve a set of possible diagnoses (e.
g. Petechiae, purpura, telangiectasias, etc).

In brief: Blood spots??
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Andrea Brand