Think I have a pilodinal cyst, huge boil looking thing at top of my butt, am in horrible constant pain, don't have ins, what should I do?

Pilonoidal cyst. Surgeon wil be the one to help you the best. Spend the money and see general surgeon (not urgent care, no er, no pcp). The yield on your investment will be much better if you see the surgeon. Otherwise , it wil continue to come back, it won't go away with just antibiotic or lancing it.
Urgent care. An urgent care clinic should be able to lance the cyst. Allowing the pus will help relieve the pain.