I am suffering from scabies till starting of summer I have used many medicine but I have no benefit from these lotions and medicine I have red spots?

Scabies. If you have tried the treatment then you should and still have the symptoms then you should see a Dermatologist. we use Permethrin to treat the symptoms. Dermatologist may have other options.