I've a 3 month old w/ really bad allergies/ congestion. I'm using humidifier, Vicks baby rub, elevated crib mattress what else can I do?

Dr. Mark Patterson
In brief: See your doctor
It would be unusual for a 3 month old to have allergies leading to nasal congestion.
At that age, their nose is small, so it does not take much to plug it up. If they have had the congestion going on for more than a few days, is associated with fever (a temperature over 100.4f) or fussiness or poor eating, then needs to be seen soon.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
It can be frustrating at that age. Viral infections certainly can last for 7-10 days. The only other intervention is to use a some saline drops in his nose, followed by the suction bulb to physically try and remove as much congestion as you can. If it persists, you may want to have him checked again to see if anything has changed. Good luck!
Dr. Vicken Poochikian