Hello, i ha two early miscarriages. Both happened in 5 weeks. My hCG levels were each time very low 6.5. Please help me. Why do i miscarry so early?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Blighted ovum

There are so many things that must happen just right at just the right time for us to have normal babies that it is miraculous that it happens at all.
Some studies suggest that 1/2 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage and 1/2 or the time we don't even realize we are pregnant.There are a lot of things that can cause this including genetic problems.See a doctor specializing in high risk pregnancies

In brief: Blighted ovum

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. D Elan Simckes
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Miscarriage

I'm sorry to hear about your two losses.
Even though most doctors will tell you you need to have three losses before you can start thinking that there is a big problem, I don't necessarily agree. There are some basic things that can be done. My best advice is to visit a fertility specialist. I would start with and pelvic ultrasound and some basic bloodwork. I would also be prepared to answer questions about any other medical history you have and the medical history of your family. In the meantime, I think you should start on 81 mg of aspirin, and be sure to be taking A prenatal vitamin

In brief: Miscarriage

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. Jane Van Dis