During my softball game I was rounding first base and felt a pop in my calf. The pain is still intense and I can't flex or bear weight on it.What2 do ?

Dr. Robert Leland
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Seek treatment
This is likely a gastrocnemius (outer calf muscle) tear which despite significant pain heals well without surgery or treatment.
This should be seen to make sure it is not an achilles rupture. Visit www.Aofas.Org to find an orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist.

In brief: Seek treatment
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. SG Erman
In brief: Achilles
Good chance you strained or tore your achilles tendon.
See a physician now. You need an exam and probable imaging studies. It may require casting or surgery. The longer you wait, the greater the chance of a less then favorable outcome.

In brief: Achilles
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine