Have blood pressure problems my blood pressure was 149/107 heart rate 101 I am dizzy weak and head pounding. Came home took my BP meds still feel bad?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Horse and cart

I think you may have the cart before the horse.
You're ill. You have a headache. Your BP and pulse rate respond to your stress and distress. Neither are abnormal enough to cause your symptoms. Do you have a fever? Do you get migraines? Have you had upset stomach? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Have you been exposed to someone ill? Have you been to W. Africa? You may have a "bug" that just needs to pass.

In brief: Horse and cart

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Saw your comment -sorry to hear about your frequent migraines - they're very treatable. I'd pursue that. Best of luck.
Dr. Ajay Acharya

In brief: Relax

Relax have some cold soothing drink and listen to soothing music, take BP in 15-30 min, it will be better. Seems need to give BP med time to work.

In brief: Relax

Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine