I have a severe allergy to ibuprofen as well as aspirin. Is vicodin safe to take for a serious migraine?

Vicodin. Yes, can be taken safely, but is definitely addictive.
Yes but. You should ask your doctor to prescribe a triptan type of drug for your migraine. If your headaches are frequent, prophylactic drugs may be considered. If you have migraines over 15x a month, Botox may just be the right treatment for you.
Very like so. As ibuprofen and aspirin fit under the NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), so it isn't uncommon if you are allergic to aspirin to be allergic to motrin, ibuprofen, aleve, (naproxen) naprosen. Vicodin contains hydrocodone and acetaminphen, neither which usually cross react with the previously mentioned drugs. But opioid containing drugs are not ideal for migraine management. Talk with your doc.