Is it a good approach to follow holistic methods for a better overall health?

Mahek Shah
General Practice

In brief: Integrative med

Its best to use all the available information and treatments available to you.
Integrating western medicine with holistic med provide a great way to provide total coverage. For example, for upset stomach, anti-aging, cancer-fighting qualities, I use turmeric in my diet. It has proven a very effective spice in ayurvedic medicine for 1000's of years. Plus, if you like curry, it's a win-win.

In brief: Integrative med

Mahek Shah
Mahek Shah
Answer assisted by Mahek Shah, Medical Student
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: HOLLISTIC MEDICINE

Well it is not easy to answer but i will.
The traditional medicine is practiced based on scinitific studies and based on many years of research.The holistic medicine is vast and encompases several different approaches like yoga, meditation, chinese medicine accupuncture, homeopathy, message therapy, diet etc.Some have proven track record and others are questionable. You make up your mind.

In brief: HOLLISTIC MEDICINE

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Andrea Brand