My back keeps cracking all of a sudden, sometimes every 20mins. I may have bad posture, have bad anxiety, stopped my daily gym training(3months ago),?

In brief: Because of that?

Is it painful? Or does it just crack? Every time I get out of bed.
...my whole body sounds like falling gravel from a wheelchair...but when that's done (about 3 seconds) I'm racing downstairs to the computer to answer these questions! I'm not sure you NEED to stop gym activities....stretching in fact, may be good for you. See your doc to make sure all's well..and then, back to the gym laddie!

In brief: Because of that?