Took 2 30mg Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) Sunday, 3 Tuesday & 3 Wednesday (today). Have a urine drug test in 6 days. Will the Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) be out of my urine within next 6 days?

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) in Urine. It is important to understand that each of us metabolize and eliminate medications in our own unique way so time frames given cannot be taken as being exact and applicable to the entire population. Having said that, most patients should have no detectable amphetamine in the blood or urine five days after the last dose was taken. Remember that this applies to "general population samples."
Difficult to. know. I assume they are not prescribed to you and you either have a work or court ordered drug test. This is a long acting medication with a half life of 1-12 hours. It usually takes 6 half life's to get out of your system. So it may be depending on how fast your metabolism of the drug is.