Had a CT scan of sinuses and found a legion behind my left ear displacing my carotid artery .caused sever pain in left ear and jaw what caused it ?

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Skull base lesion

Without reviewing the scan, it is impossible to offer any differential diagnosis.
It is also very likely that this may be an incidental finding, unrelated to your symptoms. The best source of information regarding the findings on the scan is the doctor who prescribed the scan. You will need an ENT consult.

In brief: Skull base lesion

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Unknown

No one will be able to answer your question without close inspection of your CT.
Even then it may not be possible. CT with contrast would be helpful. An MRI might help also. Please understand: incidental findings are noted in about 50% of CT scans - seeing something doesn't mean that it caused your pain. They may be unrelated.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel