I'm 18, had my period Aug 29-Sep3, ovulated around 16th had unprotected sex sep26th but pulled ouT supposed to start again sep 26-30 but haven't yet?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Pull out method

Certainly, the pull out method is NOT recommended as it is most likely the worse form of Birth control.
That being said, if your dates are correct, it would be unlikely for you to get pregnant if you ovulated on the 16th and had sex on the 26th. Check a pregnancy test to be safe, and possible the period is just late, or you had an anovulatory cycle, and it should arrive next mo. If not-see GYN.

In brief: Pull out method

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham