I heard I can talk to a doctor with HealthTap Prime. What is HealthTap Prime and how do I use it?

HealthTap Prime. HealthTap Prime is a virtual medical consultation service. They say as many as 34% of office visits can actually be completed virtually - virtual medicine is one of the waves of the future, and HealthTap Prime is quite the mature product in this regard. Register at www.healthtap.com.
Primary Care on call. HealthTap PRIME started 2 months ago in September 2014, and is a Primary Care service. A patient is connected with the first available doctor, and different doctors are online at various times. Patients don't select a particular doctor. A patient using PRIME has a one-on-one visit with the doctor via smartphone, a tablet, or a computer, and he can show the doctor pictures or test results.