Are there ways to help ease the symptoms of painful joints?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

The best ways to ease the painful joints in my opinion are to try to get them moving again.
For someone with a lot of pain and restricted motion, this might involve working first in a heated pool with a physical therapist. Local heat can also ease pain, use of various arthritis medications can also help as long as there are no medical reasons not to use them. Your doctor would help with that.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Many ways

To help those symptoms, use pain medicine, use anti-inflammation medications, use splints to rest the joints.

In brief: Many ways

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine