My daughter has white spots in mouth?

Could be something. This may be something or not. Kids get white patches on their tongue sometime from drinking milk. They can get a fungal infection on their gums, they can have whit spots from various infections. If the kid is doing fine,playful with normal feeding habits it is probably nothing.If the kid is acting sick, it is worth checking out.
WHITE SPOTS MOUTH. There are several white spots inside the mouth. Herpangina presents it in the pharyngeal mucosa. Strep tonsils has some( exudate) . Koplick's spot of measles? Viral lesions inside the mouth. Best seen to diagnose by your md.