I have a hard lump behind my right ear and it hurts when I touch It. It is a hard lump ?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Probably lymph node

At your age, most likely this is a lymph node that has been fighting an infection or inflammation in your scalp or ear.
Don't mess with it too much or it could get bigger or more painful. You could safely apply a warm washcloth several times a day. If it doesn't go away in several months, or if you have ear symptoms, perhaps see someone.

In brief: Probably lymph node

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Hard lump

that hard lump may represent an enlarged lymph node that has been present for awhile and may have become calcified

In brief: Hard lump

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Andrea Brand