Ent or throat specialists. I need help! Which do I see?

Both. Ent is ear, nose & throat but you might go see your family doc first since we're trained to take care of the majority of common issues. Of course, we'll refer you to the appropriate specialist as deemed necessary if your condition is beyond our skill set.