So, I've done an allergy panel before and it said I was allergic to dust mites and cats. I have a stuffy nose around 60% of the time. ?

Dr. Duane Gels
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Cats beat mites

And would that be a cat (Or a mouse?) for an avatar, Janet? Tell me whether skin or blood test, and how markedly positive it was.
A variable stuffy nose is rhinitis could be allergic, and if so, may need medication to maintain quality of life.

In brief: Cats beat mites

Dr. Duane Gels
Dr. Duane Gels
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Allergies

Certainly follow your allergist's advice.
Nasal cortisone, antihistamines and medications as prescribed. Immunotherapy (allergy desensitization injections) is certainly a logical consideration.

In brief: Allergies

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Arnon Rubin