Right knee and lower thigh hurt. Do I see my gp?

Yes. Your gp can usually make a generalized diagnosis. If necessary, they will refer you to an orthopaedic surgeon.

Related Questions

Had a work accident 10 weeks ago. Fell on my hands, nose, &knees. Had x-rays. No fracture on right knee&suspicion of a fracture on left wrist. Some numbness on right leg sometimes. Both parts still hurt. Which specialist should I see for my wrist&knee pain?

Primary care. Would see your primary care first. If there is significant pain the X-rays should be repeated. Some fractures don't show up immediately after the injury, but after 10 weeks will be visible. Your primary care can then make a referral to an orthopedic surgeon if needed. The numbness may just be from the injury, can take six months to resolve (traumatic neuropathy).