Resting pulse over 100. I've always been fast but not this fast. I'm resting between 105 and 120. Away on business. Do I need urgent care?

Dr. Mansour Alfayez

Not sure if you currently pregnant? And if you are, in what trimester? Any other symtoms? Stop Claritin (loratadine) for now.
If this has been persistent you will need to visit a doctor to get an EKG and maybe some other tests if neede. If you are on a trip then this can be done in the ED and it will be quick evaluation. Causes range from anemia, dehydration, to heart related. I hope you will feel better.

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine